Company Logo | Divisional Icon Designs
When designing a logo it's all about asking the right questions:
1. What are the client’s objectives?
2. What’s the best use of the budget?
3. How and where should the logo be used?
4. How can they become distinctive?
5. What’s the competition doing?
6. Who are the audience?
7. Where do they encounter the brand and what’s their view of it?
8. What are the cultural considerations?
Doing a little research to answer these questions will put you on the right track to creating an effective company logo and brand identity.